Carolyn "CC" Lisowski
Carolyn G. Lisowski's primary clinical interests are in acute inpatient care, focusing on dysphagia and acquired neurogenic disorders of communication and cognition. In addition to clinical practice, Carolyn is also passionate about improving clinical education within speech-language pathology, with a particular emphasis on the transition from classroom to clinical practice.
- SLPD, Doctor of Speech-Language Pathology, Northwestern University
- MS, Speech Language & Learning, Northwestern University
- BA, Linguistics, Stanford University
- CSD 369: Fundamentals of Medical Speech-Language Pathology
- CSD 479: Externship, Clinical Practicum
- CCS: Clinical Instruction: Consideration of Evidence for an Effective Learning Environment