Leigh Cohen is an accomplished licensed speech-language pathologist and graduate-level speech-language pathology faculty lecturer leveraging 10 years of neurological speech rehabilitation and diagnosis across pediatric and adult populations· She has a demonstrated history of success diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating medically complex clients in acute, inpatient and outpatient hospitals. She is passionate about the fundamentals, application, and advancement of the field of speech-language pathology to enhance the lives of the practitioner and patient.
- CSD 461-0 Augmentative and Alternative Communication Across the Lifespan
- CSD 472-20 and 472-21 Introduction to Clinical Methods
- CSD 473-0 Introduction to Clinical Methods: Pediatric Populations
- CSD 474-0 Introduction to Clinical Methods: Adult Populations
- CSD 475-Advanced Clinical Methods 1
- CSD 477-Advanced Clinical Methods 2