Belma Hadziselimovic has worked across a variety of settings, including private practice, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and early intervention. Her primary clinical interests lie in the area of acquired neurogenic disorders of language and cognition.
- SLPD, Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Doctorate, Northwestern University
- MS, Speech-Language Pathology, Columbia University
- BA, Comparative Language Studies, Mt. Holyoke College
- Acquired Neurogenic Disorders Core (clinical seminar)
- CSD406: Functional Neuroanatomy
- CSD454: Language Disorders II