Amy Sindelar is an assistant clinical professor and the assistant department chair in the Roxelyn and Richard Pepper Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. She is a licensed speech language pathologist with extensive experience as a diagnostician and treating clinician working with pediatric patients. Her specific clinical background includes working with patients who have fluency disorders and language delays or disorders. In addition to her assignments within the department, Amy holds a PRN position as a pediatric clinician for Northwestern Medicine at Central DuPage Hospital.
- MS, Eastern Illinois University
- BS, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Lidcombe Trained Clinician
- Registered MBS-ImP Clinician
- CSD 320: Speech Language Learning and Their Disorders
- CSD 332: Clinical Assisting in Speech Language Pathology
- CSD 108: Sound and Communication Health (co-taught with Dr. Kristine Riley)