When may I apply for Fall 2017?
You may submit an application beginning September 2016.
What is the departmental application deadline for 2017?
The application deadline is December 31, 2016.
How do I apply?
The application is available electronically.
What material must supplement the on-line application?
- One unofficial transcript from each institution attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
What other materials must be submitted?
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test scores should be sent directly to the Graduate School from ETS using INSTITUTION CODE 1565 (no program code is required). The analytical writing score is required in addition to the verbal and quantitative scores. As soon as your application is submitted, your GRE scores will be linked with your account.
- All applicants whose native language is not English must certify their language proficiency in one of the following three ways:
- Providing acceptable Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores. The test must be taken no more than two years before the intended quarter of entry. On the TOEFL, an applicant must score 577 or higher on the paper-based test, 233 or higher on the computer-based test, or 90 or higher on the internet based test. On the IELTS, an applicant must score 7.0 or higher.
- Earning an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited four-year institution or equivalent, where the language of instruction is English.
- Earning a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent where the language of instruction is English.
Can the CSDCAS application system be used?
No, this is used only for the Doctor of Audiology (AuD) Program.