Declare a second major or minor in another School at NU?

For all WCAS programs, call or visit the department in which you wish to add a second major or minor and make an appointment to meet with whomever advises students in that major. Complete a declaration of major form and submit it to the WCAS Office of Studies at 1922 Sheridan Road. Some music majors are also possible to add as second majors, pending a successful audition and space in the program. Contact the School of Music Office of Student Affairs on the 2nd floor of the Music and Communication Building, for more information.