Register for an Independent Study (399)

Complete an independent study petition [pdf], have it signed by your sponsoring faculty member, and submit it to the Student Resource Center in room 5-134 of the Music and Communication Building. The SRC will register you directly for the course if it is approved by the Undergraduate Dean.