Change my major to another major within SoC?

Make an appointment with an advisor in the major you want to transfer into by calling 847-491-7214. Then, complete an interdepartmental transfer form [doc] and submit it to the Student Resource Center in room 5-134 of the Music and Communication Building. You should also notify your old advisor that you are changing majors.